feel.ai - Cloud-based emotion recognition
- feel.ai is an API cloud service for emotion recognition in images and videos.
- The service is based on state of the art patent-pending pattern recognition technologies developed by Neuromorphic using deep learning and biologically inspired Artificial Intelligence implemented on state of the art GPUs.
- The cloud service is defined by a REST API which can be accessed using HTTPS post requests for images and videos.
feel.ai Recognition of Emotion in images
- Users can post images to the API and receive instantly classification results of faces and associated emotions detected in the image.
- Images can be in any of the popular formats, including JPEG, PNG, GIF and TIFF.
- The feel.ai API will automatically detect faces in the image and classify the emotion of each face, returning the most likely emotion as well as the emotion probabilities.
- The location of the faces and their boundaries in the images are also returned in the response.
feel.ai Recognition of Emotions in Videos
Users can post emotion recognition in videos in two modes:
Batch mode video emotion recognition
- Each request posted by a user is queued for execution by the API.
- The user can query the status of the job, and when it is completed, the emotion recognition results are returned.
- Using the API facilities, the user can also inspect video analytics, including an emotion graph which shows the post-processed aggregate emotion state, frame-by-frame in the video.
- The user has also access to media information extracted from the video which can facilitate the visualization of videos in common browsers.
Immediate mode video emotion recognition
- In this mode, the request is processed by the API immediately (i.e. the request is not queued, but processed instantly).
- The response time will depend on the duration of the video.
Contact us for more information on feel.ai.